August 20, 2014, 08:21:43 PM Hide Utility Bar  Close 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  Home   Forum   Gallery Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gencon  (Read 1728 times)
Exodes

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2013, 12:28:17 AM »

Anyone at Gencon?

I want some con exclusive models we don't get in the great white north Sad

Can something be too venerable?? I was really looking forward to this model, and I am kinda dissapointed. It looks like he was attacked by a knick-knack store. And honestly, does a mechanized coffin with a mostly dead guy inside need a loin cloth?
Exodes

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 12:29:13 AM »

If someone IS at gencon tomorrow, I want the wild west outlaw/lawman and Max/Mira from Robotech and will pay the model price, shipping to the north pole and throw in some skittles and tang $ for your troubles.

Can something be too venerable?? I was really looking forward to this model, and I am kinda dissapointed. It looks like he was attacked by a knick-knack store. And honestly, does a mechanized coffin with a mostly dead guy inside need a loin cloth?
HiredgoonThug
Greenskin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 08:04:54 AM »

I asked two people that went to try getting them.  They are in the Warmachine events so we'll see how successful they are.

WAAAGH!
Exodes

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2013, 12:34:19 AM »

any luck?

Had one person there looking, but he didn't get there in time, they'd already sold out Sad

HiredgoonThug
Greenskin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2013, 08:16:18 AM »

No luck here.  Sorry mate Sad

WAAAGH!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: